The Wild Source specializes in custom itineraries crafted to best fit the desires and dreams of each individual client, thus we do not offer set itineraries but rather work with you to design your ideal safari. We often do receive requests to see sample itineraries that can give an idea of some of the dynamic options available and due to this interest we feature one custom crafted itinerary each month in our newsletter and now list them here on the website as well.
Group Trips Departing Soon
- Big Cats and the Migration August, 2017 – confirmed and departing soon!
- Epic Big Cats – Led by Big Cat Researcher, Bill Given September 2017 Full!
- Epic Big Cats Calving Season February 2018 – 5 spaces left!
- India Kingdom of the Tiger February, 2018
- Big Cats and the Migration July, 2018 – 6 spaces left!
East Africa (Includes Tanzania and Kenya)
- East Africa for Wildlife Aficionados
- Tanzania Frontier
- Big Cats & the Migration Calving Season
- Tanzania Frontier Luxury Safari
- Botswana Green Season Safari
- Botswana Elephant Safari
- Botswana Big and Wild Safari
- Botswana Exquisite Expedition Safari
- Biologist Led Conservation Safari
- Botswana Deserts and The Delta Safari
- Namibia Classic Fly & Guided Safari
- Etosha National Park and Kaokoveld
- Self Drive Itinerary: Coastal and Etosha National Park
A Note About Safari Pricing
Please note that pricing often includes special deals at the time that we crafted the itinerary for the newsletter that may or may not be applicable at this time so consider the pricing a ball park reference for a planning starting point and contact us for an up to date quote.
Keep in mind that these listed itineraries can be customized for your needs with more or less nights or by simply taking one key element and building a different safari around that core, all can be tailored for your specific custom safari. We occasionally offer expert led specialty group safaris that we feature here as well.