The Botswana portion of the safari has now concluded. Bill has now moved on to Johannesburg where he’ll take a small breather before moving on to Kenya for multiple days at two separate regions within the country.
No rest for Bill on this portion of the trip. He arrives at the airport at 5pm, then turns right around and flies to Kenya a mere seven hours later. The good news is that Bill should have Internet access while at the airport. This means he should have no trouble sending us a recap of the Botswana portion of the Journaling Safari 2010 – including photos.
Next up: Ol Donyo Wuas in Kenya – to see all of the destinations on the 2010 journaling safari, see the itinerary and map (both below).
2010 Journaling Safari Destinations
- Day 1: Arrival in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Day 2 – Day 4: Sankuyo Bush Camp, Botswana
- Day 5 – Day 7: Grassland Bushman Lodge, Botswana
- Day 8 – Day 10: Mapula Lodge, Botswana
- Day 11: Selinda Camp, Botswana
- Day 12: Zarafa Camp, Botswana
- Day 13: Layover in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Day 14-15: Ol Donyo Wuas, Kenya
- Day 16-17: Mara Plains, Kenya
Interactive Safari Map
You can follow along all of the destinations for the Journaling Safari 2010 by using the interactive map below. You can expand, resize, and click on the pins for a bit more information about the destinations as well as the dates where Bill will be at a given destination.